- You want to contribute your expertise to a fun team that doesn’t take itself too seriously?
- You have no desire for rigid hierarchies, but above all want to work with others?
That’s nice! If the following also applies to you, it’s perfect:
- You are at least 16 years old and have been a SpedV user for 12 months.
- You have a good knowledge of the German language and grammar.
(You understand the core messages of demanding texts on abstract topics)
- You have good school English.
- You have a good headset and have Teamspeak 3 and Discord (or have no problem installing it).
- You already use Telegram (or have no problem installing it).
- You are friendly and confident and have no problem with changing challenges.
If you feel called to one of the positions listed here, we look forward to receiving a detailed and formal application by software ticket.
Do you want to help other SpedV users with the installation and operation of the software?
You start with us as a trainee so that we can get to know each other. After a short internship phase (2-6 weeks), you will become a technical supporter. With good leadership, a promotion to “full-fledged” supporter is possible.
Before this is too dry: In the team, everyone has the same opportunity to contribute!
- You have experience in developing with .NET framework, WPF, Android or PWA apps?
- Or can you think of something completely different that you could contribute developmentally?
We would like to constantly expand our offer and are therefore looking for developers!
- You know German and another language?
We would like to constantly expand our language services and are therefore looking for translators!